Sunday, 22 September 2013
This painting made it to the top 40 of Sanlam Portrait Awards 2013
I actually wanted to enter "The erratic likeness of the sculptor"*, but sadly I couldn't enter a "lense-based" artwork so I entered this instead.
- The treasurer of the Genealogical society of South Africa.
- Deeply interested in ancestral knowledge.
- often visits cemeteries with a camera and notepad
- Values family.
- Wishes everyone (including me) cared more for about the names of our forefathers
* I will share "The erratic likeness of the sculptor" after 26 Sept 2013, when it will be exhibited at Fried Contemporary Art Gallery, Pretoria. I believe this work holds great potential.