Tuesday 13 January 2015

I'm still here


To those who meditate Travel...

Perhaps you might be wondering why I have been so quiet lately. I have been working on my solo exhibition, ISLANDS, for the past few months and I am still going strong. I don't want to share too much before the exhibition.

So far I have about 25 paintings, most of which still need retouching, finalising and framing, I might also decide to discard some, as my process have been very experimental and some things worked, some didn't. I also have a few more paintings up my sleeve, so I will be working non-stop until the 5th of March. I have made the biggest painting I have ever made, and I painted some things I thought I never would. Looking back, there are a many things I would have done differently and there are a million more paintings I still want to make, but I will do as much as time will allow.

Save the date: 6 March, 2015, Lizamore and Associates Gallery, Johannesburg.
I hope to see you there.

If you wish to be on the mailing list for invites, email 
me: heidiheidifourie@gmail.com or  
The Gallery: info@lizamore.co.za



No comments:

Post a Comment